Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Personal Learning Network...

Children Sitting on a rug playing
I would have never imagined so many people blogged, let alone so many teachers. Just the other night, I was on Facebook, and just for fun tried a search on Special Ed. Teachers. Low and behold, up comes pages there, too! There are list and list, follow teachers on twitter, Mr. Chamberlain has become one of my favorite to follow, and if it is humor from a teachers point of view you wish to read this is the place to do it! I am finding the possibilities are endless!
This will take you an entire list of blogs, I never get very far, because I get interested and read and read. There is so much to learn from other peoples ideas and experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Cooking with Jacob. I'll go bak later and comment. I added Tom Johnson to the comments4teachers list. And the list of teacher blogs. A new find for me.

    Wonderful. Magnicient. Fantasctic. and Thanks! "There is so much to learn from other peoples ideas and experiences."

    ReplyDelete
  2. We students seem to think that teachers are aliens that don't do things like go to Wal Mart or use social networking sites - at least I do sometimes. It's hard for me to get interested in others' posts, but the link you provided was a pretty interesting story.

    ReplyDelete