Sunday, April 18, 2010

2 Movies and Some Popcorn!

mother and son
What does my PLN have in common with a 7th graders PLE? More than you would think! We may be at different stages of learning but we have a common goal and that is to learn and to share the knowledge we have acquired. The 7th grader is to an advantage, she has learned this at a young age, and will have these tools though her education. This concept is new to me, I can not get enough. The more I research something the more there is to read about things I never even knew existed. This generation that is being educated now, will know no (or very few) limits on knowledge.

Two questions that can change your life. Is it really that simple? No, I don't really think it is. What the questions do it make you stop and think about what your doing. They are a starting point. The first question is,"What's my sentence?" The second question is, "Was I better today than yesterday?"
If I answer these questions for myself, here are the answers. My sentence is;(it is more of a question) Did you make a difference in someone's life today, or a positive change somewhere? And to answer am I better today than yesterday, I should hope so! I am here on this big blue planet to learn and make a difference, if I am not better than I have digressed and need to reevaluate what I am doing, where I am and whom whom I am doing it with. As long as these ideas continue to be a foundation for goals and aspirations regardless of professional direction, the outcome should be excellent.

2 comments:

  1. Great points!!! Technology is so advanced that 7th graders are catching up with us. I agreed totally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! You saw it differently than I and I have learned from you. So today you have made a difference. And my guess is that tomorrow yoy will as well.


    To Brookie: Some 7th graders have passed their teachers already!

    ReplyDelete