Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Comments4Teachers

clear water spring surrounded by trees
Jenny's Learning Journey was my next stop for comments4teachers. Jenny shares her thoughts and the journey she is taking in education. She has posted a wonderful Christmas movie, it not only shows what the kids can accomplish, but what she has taught yourself to do! She did an awesome job!

The second post is about social networking. There is a lot to be said about real connections verses the ferndships created on social networking sites. I am a Facebook user, and friended Jenny. I did this so I could watch and learn. I also have friends on Facebook that have been by my side for years and years, who really KNOW who I am. I think the most important thing any internet networking person should ever do, is be yourself, and never ever lie. The truth always comes out in the wash! There us much that can be learned from distant friends. Jenny is fun to follow on Facebook, she must be a great teacher, her students are lucky to have her!

No comments:

Post a Comment